8 essential digital tools for growing online.
If you are looking to grow your online business check-out these digital tools.
As an online marketer or digital entrepreneur, we are always looking for new tools and apps that can help us scaling our business.
The tech world is constantly evolving and keeping up to date with new technologies can make a big difference in the growth process of your company. That’s why today I would like to share with you some of the tools that help us a lot at TDH.
Seamless is one of the best Lead Generation tools out there. They are masters in finding emails and telephone numbers. Through this website you will find ideal prospects much faster.
Hunter is another great prospecting tool for B2B businesses. Hunter lets you find professional email addresses in seconds and connect with possible customers. Their prices are affordable and the system is really accurate. Try it 👉 HERE.
Leadinfo is probably the most advanced lead generation tool for your website traffic. It simply converts anonymous visitors in prospects. Basically it gives public emails and phones numbers of companies that visited your website from a corporate wi-fi connection. Start with Leadinfo 👉 HERE
- Elementor: I don’t think I could ever use any other WordPress builder other than Elementor. It’s just the easiest and most efficient plugin builder for WordPress. It allow you to build any kind of function for your site while maintain a top design.
“Get a free marketing consultation!”
- Hotjar: Hotjar is a tool that allows you to see what users are doing once they browse your website. Provides a warm-up map of your site that indicates how much time users have spent on each page, where did they click and what other actions they have done. Signup to Hotjar 👉 HERE
- ManyChat: It’s the greatest automation tool for Facebook Messenger and Instagram DM. It’s currently the only official software recognized by Meta and directly integrated via API into their systems. Try ManyChat 👉 HERE
- DuxSoup: It’s the best Marketing Automation for LinkedIn Lead Generation. It allows you to automatically send message and following people within LinkedIn. Click 👉 HERE to signup now.
- Sendinblue: Superlative Email Marketing software that allows you to create multiple campaigns, workflows and transactional emails. Signup for Sendinblue 👉 HERE
This is the end of my personal list of must-have digital tools. Let me know in the comments if you would add any more or if you have tried any of the ones mentioned in this article.